Techno Therm is a primary affiliate of UPB since 1994. With years of expertise in central heating products, cold and hot water systems, underfloor heating systems and air conditioning, Techno Therm has always been focused on what works best for your homes.
With 21 sales points in Syria, Techno Therm continues to provide excellent services, products, and installations with reasonable running costs and efficiency in performance.
Tamdeed is UPB’s contracting arm that specializes in the design and installation of air conditioning systems provided by UPB. Tamdeed is known for its efficient and fast deployment of labor and materials to meet head-on the requirements of any construction project. Tamdeed is registered with the Jordanian Construction Contractors Association (JCCA).
International Trade Interface (ITI) is responsible for UPB’s export activities, allowing UPB to strengthen its regional presence and boost its service and product exports. ITI is registered in Lebanon with an office in Jordan’s public free zone in Zarqa.
ITI enjoys a strong presence in the Middle East through a strong export network covering: Iraq, Syria, Palestine, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
North Axis Trade Company (NAT) is a leading provider in the Jordanian electronics market, offering various products such as home and kitchen appliances; and computer hardware and personal care products. NAT prides itself on providing high quality products and brands, including, but not limited to:
- Panasonic: A Better Life, A Better World. With more than 100 years of experience and innovation sector and decades of customer satisfaction.
- TCL: for home appliances, including washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners and water dispensers.
- BaByliss: for beauty and personal care electronics, including hair dryers, straighteners, curlers, crimpers and trimmers.
- SAMSUNG Printers: transform your office into a dynamic workplace with Samsung Printing Solutions.
- SENCOR: a consumer electronics organization with a respectable status in the world of technology and home appliances.
Sadara Investment Co. was established in Jordan in 2006 with over 55 years of combined experience. Sadara is the main provider of Grundfos Pumps and Stuart Turner products. The Grundfos Group is represented by 82 companies in 45 countries and its products are sold in a large number of countries by local distributors. Stuart Turner is known for the variety of pump solutions and products that it has to offer, which has given it a leading reputation worldwide.